How can I search for State contracting opportunities?
Recent Regulations and Resources
Statewide Contracting Opportunities
New Jersey now has a single source for accessing bid opportunity information across State executive branch agencies, authorities, State colleges and universities. This new single-RFP database will allow businesses to obtain bid opportunity information from more than 100 entities.
- NJSTART Open Bids
- Legacy Term Contracts Search - Search tool for current contracts from the Division of Purchase and Property.
- Project Advertisements - Division of Property Management & Construction design-project opportunities for the State of New Jersey.
- Special Notices - Updates and notifications from the Division of Purchase and Property actions on bid opportunities from the State of New Jersey.
- Legacy Notice of Awards - Division of Purchase and Property publishes a list of vendor awards that have contracted to provide products and services to the State of New Jersey.
- Classified Contractor Search - Search tool for classified contractors designed by specific trade or specialty from the Division of Property Management & Construction (DPM&C). Contractors that wish to compete for DPM&C public works construction contracts must have their qualifications verified by the DPM&C.
- How to Be Paid Promptly by NJ - Guidelines for vendors on how to receive payment for products and services provided to the State of New Jersey.