Government Contracting

Each year, the State purchases billions of dollars of goods and services to provide services for constituents. There are many opportunities to do business with the State, but businesses need to ensure they are properly certified and registered to be eligible.

The State of New Jersey has many contracting opportunities – everything from requests for goods (envelopes, paper, etc.) to services (information technology, building trades, design).  

All businesses bidding for projects or other work with the state must be registered with the Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services (DORES) in the Department of Treasury.

Back to Top