Thank you. This site is made possible by building on the work and creativity of the Cities of San Francisco and Los Angeles as well as their technology partners, Tomorrow Partners and CivicActions, whose Business Portal content and code base served as a foundation for Business.NJ.gov. You can find the LA open source code and a history of the project on the Startup in a Day Github Page.
Building on the initial site, Business.NJ.gov has been adapted and is now hosted on Webflow via collaboration with SeamlessDocs.
- We have made the original content (“Content”) of these pages available to the public. Unless otherwise stated on other content or information to which a restriction on free use may apply, Content is licensed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International, which provides for a worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce and share the Content in whole or in part. Third party content, libraries, services and materials (including all icons, graphics, third-party chat bot service, third-party knowledge base service, and Webflow assets) retain their original licenses. Making a copy of such third-party material may be subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Business.NJ.gov is now hosted on Webflow. The Website’s template is available free to use subject to terms required to use the Webflow service. We also make a version of the HTML pages available for re-use via our Github business repository.
- Original design and content of the Website has been adapted from the Los Angeles Business Portal. Re-use of these materials and source code is subject to the license information found in the Copyright section of the LA Business Portal website. The original Business Portal distribution is designed to work with Drupal version 7 and is licensed under Affero General Public License (AGPL) version 3 or later found in the LICENSE file. Drupal is licensed under the GPLv2 or later. The Drupal copyright is held by the Drupal developers. See Drupal.org for more information.
- Prior to migrating to Webflow, we made a Drupal version of the Business.NJ.gov site available. This version of the code and site is no longer maintained, but is available for reference purposes on Github.
- Neither our name nor the names of other copyright holders may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this Content or software without specific prior written permission.