License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Boarding Home for Sheltered Care


Boarding Home

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Rooming and Boarding House Standards -

Phone Icon
(609) -633-6251

Additional Information