License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Boarding Homes/Owners & Operators


Boarding Home

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Rooming & Boarding Home Standards - Licensing:

Phone Icon
(609) 984-1706

Additional Information