License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Boat, Snack


Snack Boat

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Environment Protection, Tidelands Management Program

(609) 292-2573

Additional Information

Requires Certificate of Seaworthiness if moored over 10 days