License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Engineer, Nuclear Operating


Nuclear Engineer

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Division of Workplace Standards, Office of Boiler Operating Pressure Vessel Compliance

Phone Icon
(609) 292-2345

Additional Information