Licensing & Certification Guide

Search permits, licenses, and certifications you'll need to operate your business as well as contacts for relevant State authorities.
Hauling Service-Hazardous Waste Transporter


Hazardous Hauling

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Environment Protection, Division of Waste Management Water & Hazardous Waste Enforcement

Phone Icon
(212) 292-7081

Additional Information