License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Inflatable Rides


Inflatable Rides

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Community Affairs

Phone Icon
(609) 292-2097

Additional Information