License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
School Social Worker


School Social Worker

Agency and Contact Info

Department of Education, Division of Licensing & Credentials

Phone Icon
(609) 292-2070

Additional Information