License & Certifications

Use the filter below to find permits, licenses, and certifications you may need to operate your business, as well as contact information for relevant State authorities.

Filter by License or Certification
Small Passenger Vessel (Boats)


Small Passenger Vessel

Agency and Contact Info

Documentation Office

Phone Icon
(212) 668-7875 (NY Zone) / (215) 271-4876 (Phila. Zone)

Additional Information

Applies to Motor Boats Of All Types, Including: Fishing Party Vessel, Sight-seeing Vessel, Water Taxi, Hunting Party Vessel, and Snack Boat - Moored. License required for New York and/or Philadelphia